Is the election over?
I was so looking forward to the election being over but to my surprise when I turned on the television it seemed as if the election campaigns were still going on. In the past couple weeks, I could not help but notice that the media was still going on about how the Democrats lost and how terrible the new president and his administration was. Now not really being in favor of one or the other it seems to raise certain questions that did not make sense.
- The news media is supposed to be impartial and unbiased but how can you be reporting the real news if you openly support or oppose a candidate?
- Is not the news media supposed to inform the public factually about events that take place and report those events as truthfully as possible without bias?
- Can a news media be trusted if it is being openly biased about one candidate or another and if they are bias about their politics what other topics are they being bias about? Can we trust what they have to say when it comes to health, global warming, local news, world news etc.?
- Is Pres. elect Trump right when he says we should not trust the media?
- If there is division within the country is it because of the politics or is it because of the media?
- Who has more pool with the people of America, the media or the politicians?
- Is the slogan "drain the swamp" indicative of our times and the real under line problem with America and the world?