|last years snow run off (global warming or normal cycle)|
Global warming seems to be on everybody’s mind. Every time I turn on the news there is a story about it, or something related to it. We are constantly told that sea levels are rising and that the ice caps are melting. That we need to stop polluting, reduce the CO2 levels in the atmosphere and somehow restore the ozone.
But what bugs me most is that no one is asking the right questions and no one is paying attention to what is going on around them. When I ask an environmentalist these questions, they become abusive, threatening, or just don’t want to talk to me. I talk to other people, and they try to tell me there is no global warming and it’s just something made up.
So here are a list of questions that nobody seems to have an answer for, but if any of you out there do have an answer, please feel free to comment.
- · If CO2 causes global warming and trees soak up CO2, why isn’t anyone saying we should plant more trees to stop global warming?
- · If the ice caps are melting on earth because of global warming and the ice caps on Mars are melting who’s causing global warming on Mars?
- · Where is it written that God said he set the thermostat at the perfect temperature and it will never change?
- · They say that global warming will cause all the low-lying cities to flood. If that is the case why hasn’t the country Holland (which is below sea level) already flooded long ago?
- · If you fill a glass full of ice and then add water, when the ice melts shouldn’t it cause the water overflow the glass?
- · When you fill a glass with water and continue to fill the glass it will overflow, but when you add water to a spinning ball in space(such as Earth), where does the water gravitate to? Shouldn’t the centrifugal force of the ball force the water to accumulate around the equator? And if you add a large body of water to the equator of the earth what does that do to the rotation of the earth?
- · Why do environmental scientists constantly tell us that the oceans will overflow like a bowl of water when the earth is shaped like a sphere?
- · If CO2 is actually the problem? Wouldn’t it make sense to eliminate those things that are actually producing the CO2 and increase the number of things that consume and eliminate CO2 such as plants?
- · If you can genetically design a plant to produce more of something, why can’t you design a plant or tree that consumes large quantities of CO2?
- · CFCs are supposed to be responsible for the hole in the ozone, but there has been a ban on CFCs for many years. Shouldn’t that have had some effect over the years on the whole in the ozone and why is nobody talking about CFCs anymore if it is still a problem?
- If global warming is going to cause an ice age and the earth has gone through many ice ages, who caused all the other ice ages and who or what was polluting the earth back then?
There are a lot more questions I could ask, but my biggest question is why are you not asking more questions or did you forget all the basic science you learned in school?